Monday, June 28, 2010

Dinner Menu Week of June 21…better late than never


Ok, so here is my menu for last week. I had it all planned out but things were a bit hectic around here with dr. appointments, dentist appointments, girl scouts, cub scouts, Tate leaving for the summer and, of course, the everyday life J
MondayTequila Lime Chicken
Pica de Gallo and Guacamole
beans

All Served Burrito Style
TuesdaySloppy Joes
French Fries
WednesdayBuffalo Chicken
Mac & Cheese
ThursdayTacos
FridayEnchilada Casserole – I used this recipe, but instead of rolling them I just layered it all as a casserole and last Friday when I made the enchilada's I made extra meat and just froze it.

Tad made dinner Saturday night and it was so good. He made his famous shrimp which are my favorite, favorite, favorite and I made my favorite chopped blue cheese sald and the amazingly great Buttered Rosemary Rolls. It was a great dinner :)

0 comments: