Friday, June 18, 2010

Father’s Day Menu…and then some

So this coming Sunday is all about Dads, right?? Well, here is what I have planned for breakfast, dinner, and dessert…

Breakfast – Huevos Rancheros
Dinner – Shrimp Pasta, Cesar Salad, and Garlic Cheese Toast
Dessert - Tiramisu

Here are some fun crafts the kids and I are working on…
Father's Day Pop Bottles
Popsicle Stick Puzzles

More fun ideas…
Father's Day Frame…DAD
Father's Day Photo Album (we might get to this)
25 Things We Love About Dad

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sister Moats do you know how difficult you are to hunt down? I think I spend a few minutes on google looking for either you or Brother Moats. This time I found your personal blog. Thank goodness. Im so happy to hear that you have 5 little ones but sorry for Brother Moats, only one boy. Thats okay, a volleyball team, right. Sister Moats you cant believe how much I have missed you and your family and hearing about all the progress you have been making. I still remember the day I called soon after your family was sealed and I remember how happy I was for you two that day. I want to let you two know that I am honored to be the missionary that taught you the gospel. You have always been the biggest blessing of my mission. Sister Moats it would make my day if I could have the chance to hear from you both. My number has changed to (509)-607-9106. I would love to hear from you soon. Thank you.