Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shaelee's Friendship Blossoms...

Gotta love my CRICUT…but have you seen the Cricut Cake …OH MY GOODNESS!! I so want this, but probably not, but that’s ok. I do love my Cricut and with it I made Shaelee’s Valentines for preschool. I copied the idea from Family Fun - Friendship Blossoms. The Cricut just made it very simple to cut out and assembling was a breeze…except I got the wrong suckers. I had no idea what to make until lastnight and I already had the suckers so we went with it!! So now Shaelee has these very cute flower Valentine’s to give to her preschool buddie. Now I need to get working on Tate’s. Happy Valentines everyone!!

3 comments:

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

THATS WAY WAY CUTE LAICE.

kira said...

love it! :)

McKee Family said...

Marin LOVED hers!! So cute!! Thanks for spoiling her.