Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Preschool Fun - Letter "R"













Today for preschool we did the letter "R". It was a funfilled 2 hours....lets see with my own kiddos I had baby Kaylee (who is 2 months old TODAY), TJ (22 months), Emilee (3) and Shaelee (4) plus three other 4 year olds....IT WAS GREAT!! Really, it was.

I decided to go with The Rainbow Fish/Rainbow theme. It was fun. I used my wonderful Cricut to cut out the fish about 7-1/2" and the fish bowl to put the fish on. Then we decorated the fish with different colored gems and sequins. Then we put together an "R" book. Oh yes...and read the story The Rainbow Fish.

For snacks I made rainbow layered Jello cups for each kiddo and sent them all home with a little baggy of the colored goldfish crackers. The also ate lots of Fruit Loops. I had those out to make rainbow cereal necklaces (instead of candy necklaces), but they all (with the exception of Shaelee) ate all the Fruit Loops before getting them strung on the ribbon.

It was a great day and I am looking forward to "V" :) I better start working on it NOW!!!

1 comments:

kira said...

oh my goodness ... for something you threw together on the fly it looks awesome!!! we're picking up some little ziploc cups & making red/pink layered jell-o for valentine's day tomorrow. :)