Monday, March 22, 2010

The Move Is On….


Yep….the time has come to say goodbye to Henderson. We are on the move to Elko, Nevada. Rather excited I must admit. A little overwhelmed…it has all happened so quickly. One day we are in Elko and Tad is interviewing for a job, 10 days later this Henderson home is packed up and Tad is there, ready to start bright and early this morning. I am really going to miss this place, but I am really looking forward to this journey…even if we did just move 7 months ago. Never thought that packing this house up in 10 days was possible but my husband is amazing….superman he is!! So, the kids and I are going to take off out of here Wednesday afternoon. By then it will be nearly a week on the air mattress (way too many nights). So ready for the four seasons, change of scenery and back to country livin'. When we were at my sister's house 2 weeks ago, my brother-in-law told me he was excited for me to be closer, then I could go ridin' with him. I really do miss those days…even though he fears I have been in the city too long. To have my kids closer to their cousins is going to be a blessing too. We are all going to miss the friends we have made (and I am going to miss the shopping) but we will be back to visit. Until then...we are so ready!!

0 comments: