Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Diaper Stock-Up...




Since the move....I am now officially all unpacked in the house. The garage is a totally different story. So lastnight I finished organizing the TJ's/Baby's room. I got all the diapers put where I want them and look at my supply I have started. I have to say I am very proud of myself but I need to keep it going. Having this many diapers on hand at all times would be so nice. I gotta keep watching the sales and keep my supply up. Every pack of diapers here I have bought on sale plus used coupons and CVS Extra Bucks. It is pretty nice to see this supply in this closet :)


3 comments:

kira said...

seriously so proud of you girl! that is an amazing 3 month supply of diapers & wipes! YOU ROCK!!!

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

SEND ME SOME DIAPERS LOL

Mary said...

Impressive!