Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Preschool Taday...Letter "D"



Today is my turn for preschool and the letter we are working on is "D". So we here is what I have and with the "D, d's" that are cut out we are going to decorate with dots....sticky dots and dots out of cardstock that we will glue one or just color them! We are going to read Dr. Sues ABC... book and do some other fun stuff!!! Our snack is going to be dougnut holes and apples with fruit dip. I hope the kids enjoy it :)

Ok...Now that it is over with, it was well worth the time put into it. All the kdis had a good time...I think! We did the "D" book that I made, a little worksheet that required some good listening skills and they all did really well. Then we read Dr. Suess ABC... After that came the fun stuff...decorating the "D,d's". For me that was the best part!! The kids all had fun with that. Then we played with DOMINOS...it was noisy but fun! And finally...snack time!! DOUGNUT holes and apples with fruit DIP!! It was all good!!! Looking forward to the letter "H". That's my next letter!!

2 comments:

kira said...

those look awesome! :)

Amy Veloz said...

Very cute and so creative!! :)