Friday, June 18, 2010

Dinner Menu….Week of June 14th


I decided I needed to start planning a weekly dinner menu. I figure it saves time and money, and taking only 20 to 30 minutes Sunday evening is not bad either. Then I do my grocery shopping on Monday and I am done for the week (besides the cooking part). I am not planning for Saturday's and Sunday's cause those are the days Tad does most of the cookin' or leftovers are in order. So here it is…my dinner menu for this past week.
Monday (picnic at the park)Hot Chicken Salad w/Croissants
Potato Chips
Fresh Fruit
TuesdaySweet & Spicy Pork – Served Burrito Style w/Tortillas, Sour Cream, Onion and Cilantro
Chips & Salsa
WednesdayChinese Hamburger Casserole
Green Salad
ThursdayMy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Cesar Salad w/Homemade Cesar Dressing
FridayBeef Enchiladas
Beans

Of course…I am planning a Father's Day Dinner….just have not gotten that far yet. By the end of the day today, I will have it figured out.

1 comments:

kira said...

yeah for the dinner menu! i can't wait to try these yummy recipes this week! :)