Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Twin Falls Trip and 4th of July

I finally got my husband to go to Twin Falls for the weekend. Thank goodness I did, cause he loved it. We left here early Saturday morning and we got to Twin Falls and the first stop we made was the Dollar Tree. Being in a town where you can actually shop felt so good. So good, that after we went and visted the Shoshone Falls, which were awesome, we headed to the hotel to unload our bags, then Costco, then mall. Yep...the mall. We went to Sear, JC Penny, Eastdown Basics, Claires, then to dinner to a reall restraunt. I was in heaven!! After dinner it was back to the hotel room to get ready to do some swimming. It was so relaxing. After the pool, we were off to Fred Meyer...what a great store. Sunday morning we went to Target, then to a really nice park down town, to let the kids run around. Then we just went and did some sight seeing through the farm countries. It was such a nice trip. Oh yes...somewhere in there on Saturday we got Sonic in there, can't forget about Sonic! And of course, we Tad and I hated to come home. But we got home just in time to unload the car and head out to watch the fire works with my sister and her family. Comparing Elko to Twin Falls...well, there is no comparison. Needless to say, we are looking to move out of here. Moving again....uggg! But....a better place....it is worth it. All we have here for shopping is Walmart, Kmart and Home Depot. Twin Falls...I got to go to all my favorite stores - Dollar Tree, Costco, Target, but we did not make it to Micheals :( but next time!! So now the job search is on for something better. No jumping in, until we know it is a good thing!! Now, I am trying to figure out when we can make a trip to Henderson.

1 comments:

kira said...

I know what you mean about not wanting to come home ... august 5th - august 10th sound good for henderson???