Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No Dinner Menu This Week...

Because I have a bit much going on this week, I am not going to post a dinner menu. After tonight, I am not cooking for the rest of the week, but....here is what I made last night...
Chilli-Rubbed Steak Tacos with Avacado and Cucumber Salsa
and tonight I am making...
Skillet Lasagna with some french bread.

It is easy to see that the Chillie Rubbed Steak Tacos have become me go to recipe every week. They are a HUGE hit in my house and I do the meat in the crockpot, so it can be any tough piece of beef, cause at the end, it is nice and tender.

Also, this past Sunday I made the ever so rich Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle for my Brother-in-Law for his birthday. This go around I made it full blown peanut butter as the recipes calls. He says it is great, I did not have the sweet tooth to dare try it. I also made a chocolate eclair cake for my family. It is trusted favorite, can't go wrong kind of thing. It is so yummy....

0 comments: