Sunday, July 11, 2010

So much to do and so much on my mind…

Well, with another week vastly approaching, I am lost!! Yep….LOST!! I am trying to make plans for Tad's Birthday…not just any Birthday but his 40th birthday. I think it is a big deal….he does not! So, trying to plan a nice dinner, decorations for the house….thinking black but also bright colors, balloons, streamers, 40 cut outs all over. Then for the cake. Not sure what to do there. Then I had this crazy idea to compile a book of 40 birthday wishes from friends and family…I really wanted to have a surprise birthday party but since we are in no mans land, a nice quiet birthday at home will have to do. Which is fine with him. And….I still have not contacted 40 people about the wishes…only 31!! Yikes!! Oh…32 I guess, cause I do count as 1. So, I am throwing this out there to anyone who has any ideas as to what I can do for the big 4 O, please let me know (even though I don't think anyone but 1 person even reads my blog)! Well, I am going to put one more good hour into my birthday planning then I am off to bed. I need good rest to get me through this week that lies ahead.

1 comments:

kira said...

More than one person reads your blog ... they just forget to comment. I can't WAIT to see the pics from tonight ... Happy Birthday Tad! You are one of the luckiest guys on the world to have a gal like Lacie. ;)