Sunday, November 8, 2009

Almost Ready...

Well, I think I can say I am almost ready for baby Kaylee. Last Sunday I spent the day washing baby clothes. Today I have spent the day washing burp rags, baby blankets and cradle bedding. It is almost all put away where I want it and I am just about set. All I need now is a few things for me...like new PJ's. What is it about new pajama's and the hospital. Having new pajama's to get into after having a baby makes things feel better...or atleast I think so. So I am still on the hunt for new pajama's. Other than that...All I have left to do is pack a bag and oh yes...I still need to clean the carseat and the swing. Those will get done this week. Hard to believe how fast this time is going by. I guess when you have 4 other children and a husband and 2 dogs, that keeps a person pretty busy. Not to mention we looked all summer for a house. WOW...hard to believe the time is almost here. I am just about ready.

1 comments:

kira said...

I'm so excited for her! And I'm a big new pj/new baby kind of gal too. It's the only thing I make sure to get for myself each time. LOL.