Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baked Cranberry Sauce

In 2005 for we celebrated Christmas and Thanksgiving together at my mom and step-dad's place in Kanarraville, UT because they were going to be gone for the Christmas Holiday. It was a lot of fun and we all shared recipes. I compiled a book of all the recipes we used for the meals that were prepared for those 3-1/2 days. That's one thing about the Holidays...always sooooo much GREAT food. This Baked Cranberry Sauce is very simple...yet really good.

Ingredients:
1 pound fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup orange marmalade
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water

Directions:
In a large bowl, combine all ingredientes. Pour into a greased baking dish, 11x8-inch. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until cranberries are tender. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.

This is one of my mom's recipes.

1 comments:

kira said...

I made baked cranberry sauce the other year and it was a bust ... I'm the main cranberry lover in my house. How do the kids like it?