Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lately...

It has been 2-1/2 months since my last post! I tell ya, it seems there is not much time for the computer anymore. Life has been crazy busy. I forgot how much work one baby was then when there is two of them....wowza!! There is no routine, everyday is flying by the seat of my own britches!! It is a blast!

As the Christmas holiday is vastly approaching, I decided it would be an amazing accomplishment if I could read, start to finish, the BOM. I started my challenge on Wednesday, December 14th, which means I need to read atleast 21 pages a day to get it done before January 1st. So Far, So GOOD!!

Thanksgiving came and went...we spent that holiday in Starr Valley, NV at my Brother-in-Law and sisters ranch. It was wonderful. Having all the kids together with thier cousins, being with family. Could not ask for a better holiday!

I am spent pretty much my entire day trying to get my bowtique blog updated. Before I started my BOM challenge I found myself making bows at night....now I have my nose stuck in a book. But, I am planning on doing a give-away on Monday so...the blog REALLY needed to time and attention.

I have to include a few random pics that I LOVE!! I love nearly all of them but these are some favorites and of course I must share...











0 comments: