Sunday, January 8, 2012

6 Months

How is it possible that the twins are already 6 months old? Time just goes by WAY TO FAST! Slow them down so I can enjoy them (or maybe I need to slow down, hmmm...)!!!


William is very, very, energetic...he is so hard to keep still....

...and Natalee, she LOVES her toes! Trying to get a picture of her without her toes in her hands was impossible!!
As I look back on the past 6 months since they have blessed our lives, it makes my heart feel full. They have been such a blessing to us and they are so loved! I wouuld not want to give up those sleepless nights for anything and the days when I feel like I have gotten nothing accomplished except for babies fed, lots of diapers changed, endless bottle making and lots of spit up cleaned up (and I smell by the end of the day)...those are the days that I know I am doing my job well.

Nothing says it better than the lyrics of this song...I absolutley love this and listen to it daily (for real :)!!
This fits my life, exactly where my life is right now!!

0 comments: