Friday, September 30, 2011

Where has these 3 months gone to??

Yesterday and today the marks the 3 months since thier arrivals and BOY oh BOY, this has been the quickest 3 months of my life! They are growing, growing, growing and such precious babies. Yep, even William, who is a total Mama's Boy and does not sleep well at night :( We are working on it. One day he might get there! Or not :) Natalee on the other hand...well, she has this sleeping through the night thing DOWN!! Thank Goodness. Not sure how I would function if I had 2 waking in the night at this point.


These babies are so worth every minute that they take up my day...A LOT OF MY DAYS!! They have big brothers and big sisters that love them so much! Our family is complete and I could never ask for any more than what I have - An amazing husband who provides only the best for his family, treats me like I am his  precious jewel, and 7 - Yes...7 amazing children. They are growning so fast!! It hit me today that Tate is 10 and his time left at home is more than half gone already. It is going by oh so fast!!

1 comments:

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Cute babies and super cute way to take those photos and document the months. Thanks for stopping by my blog.