Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kaylee Jane Moats...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 I went to the my regular doctor's appointment. Once again, my blood pressure was high for the 3rd week in a row, so we agreed that that day was a good day to have a baby. I was excited!! So at 3:14 that afternoon we welcomed Kaylee Jane Moats. She is beautiful! She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and 20" long. A HUGE difference from my last one...nearly 10 pounds and 23". I am still amazed at her size. She has quite a bit of hair....thank goodness. She is loved so much by her brothers and sisters. Not to mention that her mama and daddy are pretty fond of her too :)

2 comments:

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

She looks SO much bigger then 7 lbs. Love the picture of her sticking her toung out ! :)

kira said...

She looks perfect! Great job Lacie!!! :)