Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009...and much, much more...

Well, I can honestly say I am so glad that Christmas has come and gone...even though my Christmas tree has only been up for 3 weeks. There was just not a whole lot of Christmas spirit around our home this year. Just A LOT going on I guess. We were blessed with a beautiful baby girl early in the month so I concider her our Christmas Gift!! She is wonderful...they all are!!

It was GREAT to have my mom and stepdad here or Christmas. I feel spoiled to have had my mom here for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. It has been so long since I have spent the holiday's with her. I miss her not having her so near anymore.

A new year is upon us with so many things and new adventures to look forward to. First thing on the list...my baby girl's baby blessing next week....ALREADY!! She is almost 4 weeks old. I really wanting to hold off until February...but we will see what we decide to do. It seems we just go day to day anymore. Planning never seems to work out for us!!

0 comments: