Monday, December 14, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Well, I was very blessed to have my mom and my sister and her family here for Thanksgiving. My aunt Cinda, uncle Jay and cousin Lindsay also joined us for dinner. It was GREAT to have such a house full and enjoy every minute of it. So my mom got here the night of November 21st. Tad flew out to Wisconsin the morning of November 22nd. So my mom was here to stay with my incase I was to go into labor or something....(yea right, like that would have happened). That morning after I got Tad to the airport my mom and I sat on the couch looking through recipes for a few hours and we got our whole menu planned for Thanksgiving Day all the way through Sunday. It was fun and of course all the food was GREAT!!!! LOVE IT ALL!! So, I am going to start posting the recipes...they are all so yummy. Although I am rather late posting them...I hope someone can find some use for them maybe for Christmas dinner or just wait till next year!!

0 comments: