Monday, May 10, 2010

So much to do...

Ok...so as usual, the days seem to keep flying by. Before I know it, school will be out! Where does the time seem to go?? We spent the weekend doing yard work and then my allergies got me good. It pretty much stinks (oh wait...I can't smell cause my nose is plugged solid)! Mother's day was great. Tad made breakfast (he does every Saturday and Sunday) but yesterday it was more special because it was Mother's Day. He made biscuits and gravy and cilantro, mushroom and cheese omelets...YUMMY!! Then for dinner it was Chicken Marsala, potatoes and a ceasar salad...which I made the dressing for. It was so good. I will have to post the dressing recipe later today. Then I cleaned up the kitchen...usually how it works, but it was all really good.

So this week I have so much I want to get accomplished. I have a goal to have 20 new bows made by Friday and posted because Friday is the big day for Sweet.Bee.Bowtique to be featured on My Give Away Today. Very exciting!!

Then, I am going to make some extracts - You know....Vanilla, Lemon, Orange and maybe cinnamon. Along with the extracts I am going to try flavored sugars. I am excited to give it a shop.

I also have some new yummy sounding recipes I want to give a shot. One tonight is Sweet Lemon Tarts...they look great. Be sure to check back for the recipe and pics of those :)

Oh yea...can't forget that I have homework to keep on, too, and whatever else comes my way. So this is my week in a quick glance... How about yours??? Happy Monday Everyone :)

1 comments:

kira said...

i love, love, love your recipes, can't wait to try some new ones! :) and what do you use the extracts for???