Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Finially Finished....

Well, a few weeks ago (before Mother's Day) I sat out to make a Mother's Day gift for my mother-in-law. I decided on an exploding box.   So I got it all cut out and layers placed and had my pictures sent to Walmart to be printed. Got to Walmart the next morning and got the pictures. Did a little shopping that needed to be done...all with 4 little ones. Then we finally got to the car, I opened up the pictures and they were TERRIBLE. I was so upset. This was like Wednesday before Mother's Day so I needed to get it out that afternoon, but not with these pictures. I was so bummed. I called  my Mother-In-Law and told her I was making her gift but it was going to be late and I explained what had happened with the whole picture mess. So...I sent the pictures to Winkflash and got them back and they were so much better. So...lastnight I got all my stuff out and sat down to get it done, but Kaylee was not having any part of it. I hit it again this morning and I finished it!! Thank goodness!! AND....I love it. I think it turned out great. Now, it will be sent out first thing in the morning :) Wooohooo!!!
Thanks for your help Kira :)

0 comments: