Friday, October 30, 2009

Jerrie's Cheese Ball Recipe

This is a really good cheese ball recipe that I got out of the Worldwide Ward Cookbook. I got it when I was at Women's Conference this past March and so far every recipe I have tried out of it is GREAT...including this one. (I forgot to take a picture of it.)

The recipe is as follows:
2 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 8.75-oz can crushed pineapple, drained well
1/4 Cup green pepper, finely chopped
1/2 Cup green onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp seasoned salt
1 Cup chopped pecans, divided
2 Tbsp powdered sugar

Mix all indgredients, reserving half of the pecans. Form into a ball and cover with the reserved pecans. Refrigerate several hours. Serve with gingersnap cookies.

I am sure I used more then what was called for on the chopped pepper and onion, but it was GOOD!! I did serve it with gingersnaps but it is also really good with wheat thins. Enjoy!!

0 comments: