Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Menu....and then some!!

For some reason I am really in the mood for Thanksgiving even though it is just my husband and I and only 4 of our 5 kiddos. I have been searching for recipes and then debating and thinking how I can change them. OH YUMMMM....thats all I got to say.

Of course, we are going to have a turkey. Since Turkey is such an inexpensive meat we usually cook atleast 4 turkeys over the course of the 4 Day Thanksgiving Weekend. Then we freeze the meat. It's great to pull out turkey to use in soups, casseroles, and good ole turkey sandwiches.

I have so much stuff on my list, you would think I was cooking for an army, but I just want to enjoy the COLD weather with my little family and some good food and relax...well, relax in between eating :) and unloading our 45' semi trailer. So excited to completely be moved into our house. Not to mention the Christmas decorations that will be coming out...YAY!!!

So, the next several posts are going to be recipes I have tried or ones that I am planning on trying next week. No breakfast items are on my menu cause I am not a breakfast eater or a breakfast cooker. My wonderful husband takes care of that part for me...and the turkeys :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and HAPPY COOKING!!!

0 comments: