Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Phone and Water - Don't Mix

Last night I was sitting on the edge of the bathtub bathing my Kaylee girl, when a sudden splash occurred. My cell phone had fallen out of my back pocken right into the tub. OH GREAT!!! Less than 2 months ago I got myself a DROID....and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! So I immediately took it out of the water, removed the battery and the SD card, dried off any water that I could see, then started to cry. Not really, but I wanted to!! Needless to say, when I got up this morning I hurried to my phone to try to salvage it- Hopefully!! NOPE...it did nothing. So I called Verizon to activate my old phone and the gal who helped me told me that she had heard from other customers that putting the phone in a ziploc bag with dry rice would help to absorb the moisture. So here my Droid sits on the counter in a bag full of rice...hoping that in a day or two it will work!!!

0 comments: