Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dinner Menu Week of August 9th….and Las Vegas/Henderson Bound :)


MondayTuna Cakes**
Veggies
Tin Foil Potatoes
TuesdaySpaghetti
French Bread
Caesar Salad
WednesdayLeft Over Tuna CakesSaladCorn on the Cob
ThursdayPolish SausagesHot DogsFrench Fries

Friday we are Las Vegas/Henderson bound. Home here we come!! I am so ready to visit GREAT Friends and do some much needed shopping. Saturday night we plan on eating at Lucille's to celebrate Shaelee's Birthday (tomorrow, August 11th), Our Anniversary (August 12th), and my birthday (August 19th). Nothin like killin 3 birds with one stone!

**Last night when I made the tuna cakes and after I shaped them into patties I coated them in Panko Bread Crumps, and then cooked them up in the skillet. They were so good!! Panko Bread Crumbs are AWESOME and are something I keep on hand.

0 comments: