Monday, January 18, 2010

Great Recipes....

Thanks to Kira, I have come to love The Pioneer Woman. I encourage everyone to check out her site and try a few of her recipes. Here are just a few of the recipes that I have tried and LOVE!!!
Cynthia's Spicy Shredded Pork
AND….This one came from the Tasty Kitchen
Chocolate and White Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes
Seriously…these recipes are all GREAT and The Pioneer Woman is GREAT!! I check out her site daily for something new!!
Another really yummy recipe Kira has suggested is these really good Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Cream. My kids love them and ask for the quite often. And the cinnamon cream is GREAT on hot cocoa.
Big THANKS to my dear friend!! She rocks!!

1 comments:

kira said...

Girl you are too funny! I tried the pioneer woman's roast last night (first time in 10 years that I've made a roast ... can you imagine???). it was good, but it seemed way too sweet to me (must have been the type of onion i used???). the chocolate chip pancakes are a definite favorite here too ... hunter even requested them for his birthday breakfast!