Sunday, June 12, 2011

Family Pictures...


Left to Right
Mom, Gibson Family, Moats Family, Myers Family

In April (yes, I know that was a few months ago) we headed to Northern Nevada to my neices baptism and to spend Easter. My husband actually took off Friday, Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. HUGE rarity!! This has been the first time in at least 3+ years that my brother and his family, my sister and her family, and our Moats clan have all been together. With that being said, my sister thought it would be a great time to take a family picture, which was a great idea...I admit...HOWEVER...there is a reason we have never gotten a family picture done of just our family...TOO MUCH WORK with SO MANY small kiddos. I have to say...all in all, they turned out well. These pictures are all courtesy of a friend of my sisters who takes great pictures :) Huge Thanks to Sara for putting up with us! It may take another 3 years or more to do this again!!

Moats Clan

My Mom with her Kids...
Gus, Tammy and I


0 comments: